Sunday, February 21, 2010

short

I don't have anything much to say.
The week has been taxing for me, and stringing words together in sentences to capture how I'm feeling or where I am right now will demand more of me than I can presently give.
Since I said I wanted to write every two weeks at least, I'm going to give you something.
Even if the words are not my own.
Wherever you are, thank you for being a part of my life.
I hope your day is lovely.
I promise another post soon.

Now, for a poem from Anis Mojgani, a spoken word poet (who came to Heavy and Light).
I respect this man very much.
Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/8746269

take care of you.
and remember hope.

love to you from miles away.
whit

1 comment:

  1. That was very interesting! I hope your coming week will be much better for you. "Shake the Dust"

    ReplyDelete